Question:
GOOGLE IS NOT OPENING-NEED HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM?
mosoormrm
2010-04-26 05:20:01 UTC
Previously from the address I was able to open all Yahoo & Google.In the recent times I am able to open only all yahoo related links but when I type Google in the address,the result appears as
"THE PAGE CAN NOT OPENED" and thus I am not able to do Google search or not open my gmail.

Can any body kindly guide me to solve this problem and enable me to do Google search & check my gmail
Twelve answers:
2.0
2010-04-26 05:22:21 UTC
go to dogpile.com ( a search engine ) and then type in google... it should work
Brian F
2010-04-26 05:37:22 UTC
Most likely you have picked up a homepage hijacker trojan that has modified your hosts file (Generally located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\

In the hosts file you will see several entries for different web sites often related to antivirus software, google etc. Delete all entries, try running malwarebytes from http://malwarebytes.org

It's likely you have been infected for some time, and the web sites that they have been redirecting you to has been shut down by the ISP.

If you have used any credit cards within the past few weeks or logged into any secure sites, I would suggest canceling your cards, having them re-issued, and change all your passwords on all sites you have visited after you get your system cleaned up.
douze
2016-09-29 13:38:42 UTC
-verify cyber web connection -you have malware on your computing device this is scuffling with those web pages from establishing. attempt utilizing malwarebytes anti-malware to do away with it. that's loose. -verify to work out if the precise perfect button with 3 strains on that's gold, which skill there is an blunders. stick to instructions which you're given via google to restoration this mistake. -Use a vpn which comprise hotspotshield -replace your browser
Bomber
2010-04-26 05:26:03 UTC
things to try

1 in the address bar type google.com not just google

2 empty you temporary internet files folder

3 change to firefox web browser instead of internet explorer http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/ (it's less problematic than internet explorer)

4 scan for viruses they've been know to block websites although this is unlikely it's possible

which ever way you go one of these will work
Green Girl
2010-04-26 05:27:48 UTC
First Check Your Internet connection,secondly check for viruses,then check your browser option that the page is block or not,thirdly contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider). Also you can check other computer if you have.
2010-04-26 05:30:36 UTC
first check whether ur internet connection is working or not then type http://www.google.com/ or http://www.yahoo.com/ after loading these both u may easily type google in the address bar and simply load the homepage .....don't just type google in address bar if ur browsing history etc are cleared they may also delete along with it
?
2010-04-26 05:28:35 UTC
Just clear your cookies and cache form your browser. sometime lot's of spam mails or automated query should case of such problem.. so i suggest you to prevent spamming through google...
nikkai
2010-04-26 05:21:21 UTC
Check your internet connection
?
2010-04-26 06:09:14 UTC
try to check that any body had not block the site (google.com) in your browser setting.
Ashu
2010-04-26 07:08:42 UTC
check youe internet connection
?