Question:
sir, when i used my web adress to opened my website , it will showing like that only. i can't go further to se
shan
2008-06-17 06:26:52 UTC
sir, when i used my web adress to opened my website , it will showing like that only. i can't go further to see my website. pls help me to open my website thanks.

Index of /Index of /. cgi-bin/ · images/ · postinfo.html. Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 ...
www.ask4bestwebsite.com/ - 1k - Cached - Similar pages

Index of /shanIndex of /shan. Parent Directory. Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at ...
www.ask4bestwebsite.com/shan/ - 1k - Cached - Similar pages
Four answers:
A Mad White-Hatter
2008-06-17 06:30:40 UTC
1. NEVER use "sir" in an online discussion forum.

2. CORRECT your grammar/spelling/punctuation so people UNDERSTAND you. I have no clue what you just asked.
freda
2016-05-28 21:11:18 UTC
To get your own webaddress, you do have to pay for it. To make your own website, you need the web files of the website, a server to host the files, and the URL to point to the server. Unless you are going to create your own server to host, you will have to pay for one. All the free servers also give them a URL that selfpromotes that website. I'm assuming you do not want to do that.
vanishp0int
2008-06-17 06:36:08 UTC
The site's server is down, try again in a couple of hours, days or weeks. Maybe even permanently down.
its me
2008-06-17 06:35:30 UTC
server is coming 403 and 404 error thats mean the server is down or your hosting web not supporting (maybe broken link)